Our leading Apostille Service has been helping hundreds of customers throughout Europe and the world.
Why Choose Us
Based in Essex, just a short train ride from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office in addition to numerous Embassies & Consulates gives us a distinct strategic advantage over our competitors. This also means that there is no need for us to outsource delivery of your documents to courier companies like many of our competitors based outside central London. The ability to take your documents to the embassy or FCO personally means that we are able to guarantee a speedy service, and privacy.
Save time and money
Our Apostille Service is meant to save our clients time and money. This is why many of our clients include people who need to get documents legalised on a daily basis use our service. Accountants and solicitors make up a large segment of the people whom we do business with. The fact is that regardless of who you are, you will always save money and time by hiring our services compared to hiring a solicitor on your own or taking up the legwork yourself.
Who uses our apostille & legalisation services
- General members of the public who need UK personal documents legalised to use in an overseas country e.g. birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc
- Support for every language in the world: We can translate your documents from any major language into English and vice versa. Regardless, of the document's complexity or nature.
- UK registered businesses establishing a branch or subsidiary or undertaking a contract overseas and require their UK company's registration documents legalised.
- Overseas employers who are hiring UK qualified graduates and require authenticity of the candidate's certificate/s.
- UK graduates or residents who are seeking jobs overseas and their potential employer has asked for an apostille stamp on their certificates.
- Solicitors & Accountants (whether UK based or overseas) who require prompt apostille services. Regular users are offered discounts.
- Any other person or entity with a UK source document that require legalisation or apostille stamp.